Tuesday, October 27, 2009

updates

Ismael's sister asked to speak to me privately. She told me Ismael called her and asked her to tell me that he is sorry. So sad. He is in the hospital, getting the medication and therapy that he needs. I'm glad he is finally getting hope, and have my fingers crossed that the help continues once he is released from the hospital.

I have radiating pains going up and down my arm and into my back, so blogging is signficantly down. So, sorry if the blog is less enjoyable. Not feeling really humorous.

Today I got observed for my annual review. I TOTALLY forgot that it was today. The case manager was in my classroom working on the computer, I decided to throw my old lesson plans out the proverbial window and went a different way, then in walked the assistant principal. I thought she was coming in to talk to the case manager, but then she sat down and pulled out the check list. I really shouldn't care. But, I do. I'm a goody two shoes, a teacher's pet, a brown noser, what have you, and I like to be appreciated. I HATE teacher evaluations. When I was in the corporate world, the reviews I got were glowing. But, there's some school of thought in the education world that if no criticism is provided then it's not a valuable review. I know that. But, I still cringe at the idea of having to hear criticisms. Makes me want to cry. The only glowing on my reviews is the sparkles my tear drops leave. Oy.

In two weeks, I'm getting a new student. Ella. Ellie. She is a blog in and of herself. I will tell you more about her tomorrow.

Blue and White, Let's Go! Blue and White, Let's Go! Yay Panthers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment