Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hmmmm

Anecdotals from today, 10/21/2009 [info. in brackets is added for understanding and therapy...you'll see]

9:00 First day back from suspension, ([Ismael is] wearing baggy jeans [might not seem like a big deal unless you read on and have seen the YouTube of the kid who hides guns in his jeans]

[City-Wide Testing Day..scores used to evaluate student and teacher performance]
10:15 As I was helping another student, Ismael said repeatedly under his breath "Shut the fuck up, bitch." Kept repeating "bitch."

10:20 As I was helping another student, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ismael stand up behind me and pretend to overhand stab me with a pencil. I turned to face him and he sat down and continued to pretend to stab me with a pencil. (Another student witnessed.)

10:40 Ismael got up out of seat. I asked him to sit down [mind you, I walked over to him and basically whispered it so not to disturb the students testing]. He told me to "shut the fuck up bitch," then pretneded to shoot me. [He was polite about it, though, he was very quiet about it.]

10:55 I collected all of the test books. Ismael stood up, pretended to shoot me again, then feigned being shot and fell on his chair, graspoing his chest [imitating what a woman would sound like dying. Fabulous.]

No comments:

Post a Comment